Our clinic was founded by Dt. Rabia Varol Boyraz and Dt. Fatma Şahin. By following the innovations brought by the modern age, we provide quality service to our patients with scientifically proven techniques and materials. We restore the oral and dental health that our patients have lost over the years.
Fara Dent Oral and Dental Health Polyclinic operates in Istanbul Pendik Kurtköy. Our Dental Polyclinic will be happy to be with you with its experienced dentists and dentists who are experts in their fields.
Fara Dental Center is located in close proximity to Sheraton, Titanic, Mercure, Ramada, Radisson, Greenpark, İbiş Hotel and Hurry Inn. We use VIP vehicles to pick up our patients directly from the airport and place them at their accommodation. Afterwards, we continue the treatments in our clinic. The cost of accommodation during the treatment is included in the treatment fee we provide, and our patients do not pay any extra fee for accommodation.
Tourists coming to our country from abroad to receive services especially in the fields of Dental Treatment, Aesthetic Dentistry, Implant Treatment, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, as well as those from Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece. , Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, Ukraine, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Serbia, Kosovo, Albania and Montenegro, in other words, when our expatriate citizens living abroad come to our country on holiday, prefer Fara Dental Center as an oral and dental health clinic when they come to our country on holiday. We would be happy to host you with our years of knowledge and experience.
- Prosthetic and Aesthetic Dentistry (leaf porcelain, smile design, composite laminate applications, teeth whitening, bleaching, porcelain crowns)
- Conservative Dental Treatment ( decayed tooth treatment, porcelain fillings)
- Treatment of missing teeth (bridge prostheses, removable dentures)
- Implant treatment, Implant-supported dentures in completely toothless mouths. Implants are artificial tooth roots and teeth made of titanium that are placed in the jawbone in case of missing teeth.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (wisdom teeth)
- Periodontology (gum diseases)
- Endodontics (toothaches, root canal treatments)
- Teeth grinding, clenching teeth
- Pedodontics (Oral and dental health in babies, oral and dental health in children, methods of preventing tooth decay in children)
- Preventive dentistry